Thursday, August 25, 2011

Stop the World

Marian Davila

*I don’t know how long it’s been, or the time when it began. I don’t even know how to begin telling myself that I am the man in his bed. The fact that I want him, and need him in a way I never thought possible, and yet, here I am. Here I am beholding his beauty, marveling at the mysteries of his dreams. I don’t know what he is dreaming of, he never tells me anyway. His face is smudged with traces of make-up, the faint markings of which are smeared on the pillowcase, and as I can see, over my skin as well… *
John touched his hand lightly, running his fingers up Nick’s arm. The muscles flexed, and my eyes flew to Nick’s, now open and staring hotly at me.
Nick’s hand moved along my stomach, caressing my flesh as he reached down and gripped his cock, rock-hard already. John gasped quietly and slowly pumped his hips, his cock moving in and out of Nick’s fist. I felt a pressure on my leg, and as I looked down, Nick pulled his hips back so John could see his engorged cock. John reached down and tentatively wrapped his own fist around Nick’s hot, hard cock. Nick’s eyes closed, and for a few minutes we lay, thrusting into one another’s hands, pumping their fists on each other’s cocks.
*I plant kisses along Nick’s shoulder, never stopping the rhythm set by my hand. He moans softly, and into my mouth now as I feather my lips mover his to finally kiss him. He demands my mouth and I relish in his desire*
“Nigel…” he whispered a breath away from John’s
John descended down his body, kissing, tasting his flesh, loving the sounds that tumble from his lips. He flicked his tongue over one of his nipples, suckled and nipped on it until Nick moaned. Then he did the same with the other and trailed down his stomach, as the younger man, deliciously shivered beneath him. Finally, he licked the tip of his cock and Nick gasped in surprise. Smiling, John held the base in his hand and licked the underside, making Nick whimper.

 John knew it made him crazy, the way he sucked, kissed, licked and savored his cock, feeding on the sweet honey leaking from his slit. Nick raked his fingers through John’s recently dyed red locks, yanking slightly. John released his cock, grasped it on his fist and very slowly massaged his length.

Nick spread his legs as far as they would go. Then he gasped and cried out as he felt John’s mouth suck one then both balls, and took his entire sac, gently into his mouth and suckle them, rolling them with his tongue.

“God, Nigel,” he sobbed out, “yes, darling, yes, roll them just like that.” He clutched at John’s hair with the one hand while the other flew to the side to slam into the mattress, searching for something to hold on to in the maelstrom of excitement and physical arousal that assaulted him.
By the time John released them, licking them lovingly as I pulled away, Nick was nearly incoherent in his need. He took him again in his mouth, sliding his lips over the bulging head of his erection and applied a deep, hard suction, pulling his mouth down steadily to the root of his cock. Nick cried out yet again and his hips jerked, pushing his cock into my throat. I ran my hand slight up and down his hip, taming him, gentling him. Gently John inserted the tip of his finger in Nick’s rosebud, and in response, Nick’s groan of pleasure was guttural.

“Yes, yes, fuck me” he moaned, thrusting his ass on John’s finger and his cock into his mouth.
John pulled back and reached for the lube.

“I love it when you sound like that, Nicky” John said with a wicked smile. He coated his long middle finger with lube as Nick watched, his breath hitching with anticipation. He closed his eyes in ecstasy as John’s creamy finger rubbed along his anus, anointing it. Then the digit slipped in, twisting gently against the tight pressure.

*I move my finger in and out, while I suck his cock. By the hot sounds he makes, I know he’s close. Moments later, I feel his release hit my throat and swallow down every drop he spurts*

Suddenly Nick pulled away, sitting up. John pulled his fingers away and grabbed Nick’s hips. Nick raised himself high on his knees as he grabbed John’s engorged length and guided it to his back entrance.

“Now I’m going to fuck you, Nick”


* I grasp the back locks of his hair, pulling his head up as I make my way into his tight passage. Nick whimpers as I find my way inside him. I know he’s hurting, but I also know is only seconds before he starts moaning with pleasure. Moments after, he’s begging for more, and my thrusts grow harder and faster, I can hear my own voice, chorusing with Nick’s. The word suddenly stops, and I moan his name as I come deep inside of him. I collapse on Nick, breathing hard. I pull him close to my heart, and again, stop the world. His heart is beating next to mine*