Saturday, September 17, 2011

Parrot Boy

Parrot Boy

By Marianne
Author’s note: this is a pointless, very short very JoNi dialogue fic I wrote some time ago. This was written for fun in about less than five minutes.
 --------------------------------------------------
John was awake staring at the ceiling. Nothing to do. He snuk off to Nick's hotel room.

“Psst, Parrot Boy…” John whispers.
“What, Nigel?”
“Are you awake?”
“Now I am”
John laughed.
“Parrot boy…”
“Don’t call me that!”
“Parrot boy…”
“That’s it; I’m officially not talking to you, Nigel John Taylor. Unless you have something better to do with that mouth!”
“P….”
“Don’t…”
“Parrot boy, Parrot Boy…”
Nick pulled a pillow and hit John on the head.  
“Don’t-call me-THAT!”
“Parrot Boy, Parrot Boy, Parrot Boy!”
“Fuck off!”  With that, Nick wrapped the comforter around his body and left.